September 24, 2014

36 Weeks

 I've been lacking in the blogging department as of lately, due to a couple of reasons.

{1} I had been busy training a new woman to take over my position as of September 8th. Every week since then has been completely exhausting. Unfortunately this morning was her last day and now we have no one lined up to take over once I'm done next Friday. I'm not worried or panicked as I was while she was here.. it's for the best and knowing that internally people will be taking over my position makes me feel much better and confident to be walking away for a year

{2} things haven't been all that exciting life wise right now. I'm exhausted when I get home at the end of the day, try to do some things around the house and then I try to just hang out for the evening. Our weekends have been busy too so I just haven't found the time to update


 {35 weeks taken by Little Black Dress Photography}

Here's my 36 week update:

How Far Along: 36w3d
Baby is the Size of a: Large Cantaloupe. We were told at our last ultrasound {2 weeks ago} that baby's weight was roughly 6lbs 4oz give or take 1lb. My OB-GYN confirmed the next morning that we are on the "larger side" with baby
Feeling: Heavy, tired, frustrated that it's so hard to move certain ways to do things. Pressure underneath my belly can be pretty uncomfortable. I wouldn't say I'm done and over being pregnant, but I'm ready for October 20th
Weight Gain: 35lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Are barely fitting...
Belly Button In or Out: Has pretty much disappeared. There's a small opening but not much. Kind of weird not having a defined belly button anymore
Sleep: Is not comfortable at all. I get up at least twice during the night to use the bathroom..
Best Moment This Week: Getting a pedicure last night w/ my good friend Krystal
Worst Moment This Week: Training at work & super swollen feet. They look and feel awful !
Movement: Still very active at night. I feel a really hard spot on my left side lots, either a bum or something pushing on my belly. It's definitely more of a pushing/stretching feeling than kicks or punches
Looking Forward To: Getting home and putting my feet up... my right foot looks horrific right now
Nursery Progress: Is basically done and on hold up he/she arrives. I'm going to print off some of our maternity pictures and hang them in the reading corner sometime this week/weekend
Cravings: Apples as a snack in the evening and chocolate milk during the night

No comments:

Post a Comment