August 27, 2014

What I've Been Up To

This may not be the most exciting post for you who is reading this.. but I want to look back a year from now and remember all the things that have been going on.

Since May we have been at the lake for 13 out of the 18 weekends until now. That's crazy. It's definitely been a good summer being out there so much, but towards the end of lake season I get a little excited knowing it's coming to an end. And then once the snow shows up, I wish it was lake season again. Can never win.

This month has been full with slo pitch games on Wednesdays, prenatal chiropractor & massage appointments and trying to relax/take it easy when there's nothing going on. As baby is getting bigger, things are hurting more and more.

We went to RUH to watch a slide tour of where we're going to be and the process of everything from the start of labor to after delivery.

We got to meet our friends new baby girl.

I got to catch up and visit with family and friends during my week off. I feel like I'm never available during the summer because we're always gone or busy during the week.

September is here on Monday and to me that means summer is over. I can't believe how fast this summer went but yet I'm excited because we are that much closer to meeting baby. And I don't mind the fall, cool weather because I get to dress cozy. Now snow... if you decide to show up in March, that's fine by me. #wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment