August 6, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesdays



I'm loving...

... this sweater from Bootlegger. It is so soft, comfy & flattering + I got it on sale, bonus !

... Essie Go Ginza. My favourite, favourite colour. It's been on my toes for months. Pictures don't do justice. It's the perfect shade of lilac + it gives you colour without being too much {PS. those aren't my fingers, I wish}


... that the long weekend had hot, beautiful weather ! I was able to spend 2 afternoons at the beach & got a lovely tan #happyhappy

... that it's a 4 day work week {thank you long weekend Monday}

... that I get to sleep in our bed this weekend ! We're taking a break from the lake & staying home. I'm going to try to sleep in and I plan on buying some more baby items {Neil's going to Golf Town to get goodies so it's only fair I get to buy baby things}

& finally ... that I get to meet my new baby cousin Olivia on Saturday !

No comments:

Post a Comment