August 1, 2014

Happy Friday


I haven't done a Happy Friday post in forever !

I'm keeping it short & sweet today. We have been so busy lately that I just haven't had the time or the effort to post. And the things we have been busy with aren't that exciting, just regular life stuff.

A few good things to mention today

{1} It's Friday of the long weekend which means we are off to the lake tonight until Monday. The weather better be nice.... or else there's going to be trouble.

{2} I got a prenatal massage last night and it was heaven. Unfortunately I'm still sore and slept bad but I did feel amazing for 1 hour last night

{3} I'm so excited to receive my Skip Hop Duo Signature diaper bag ! {I posted about it on Instagram}

{4} and a new babe entered the world this morning ! it makes me extra excited for us to be next and I wish October would come sooner !

Happy Friday, enjoy the weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment