June 24, 2014

Counting Down the Days



{7} working days until the hubs & I have week of holidays. Our fingers are tightly crossed & we are praying for good weather. Regardless it will be nice to just have a week to ourselves

{17} days until we go for our 3D/4D Ultrasound. I am SO excited to see Poppyseeds face ! We are also going to a Roughriders game that Saturday with my family

{21} days until we go back for a regular ultrasound to get better images of the spine & kidneys

{52} days until I get another week off work. Unfortunately Neil won't be taking any holidays that week with me so he can be off when baby comes

{59} days until my 24th birthday

{107} days until my last day of work {which as of right now is October 10th, that could change closer to October}

{118} days until my due date !

and finally, just for fun... {181} days until Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment