June 17, 2014

22 Weeks



How Far Along: 22w2d
Baby is the Size of a: Spaghetti Squash or Papaya
Gender: Unknown, and we won't be finding out
Weight Gain: 10lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity t-shirts & tanks are a must. I'm pretty much wearing those everyday and Lululemon leggings every 2nd day for sure. I bought a maxi skirt, a BeBand to wear over my jeans and a black tank from Target recently. Anything lose and comfortable is key at this point.
Stretch Marks: I noticed a few on my legs under my bum...
Belly Button In or Out: In
Sleep: Sleeping okay, can be hit & miss but I get up during the night at least once to use the bathroom
Best Moment This Week: Seeing the sweet babe today ! He/she is measuring 1lbs & 5oz., in the 91st %, ALL legs. Everything went really well & we'll be going back in 2 weeks to get better images of their spine & kidneys. We got to spend over a half hour watching them {he/she = them}

 {already so in love}

Worst Moment This Week: Tailbone pain. Super uncomfortable and painful.. the Google medical term would be Coccyx Pain
Movement: Nothing yet. The ultrasound tech confirmed that I have an anterior placenta which means it may take longer to feel anything. They were moving around like crazy during the ultrasound ! Can't wait to feel them
Queasy or Sick: Nope !
Looking Forward To: Holidays !! Lake, 3D/4D Ultrasound, Rider game.. lots of good stuff happening in July
Nursery Progress: Finished an ombre mobile I made and organized everything we've been putting into the room. Still need to decorate but the crib is done, change station is done and the rocking chair needs to be re-finished and I need to find a new chair cushion for it
Cravings: Oatmeal Crisp Almond Cereal before bed and as of Saturday Fruit Loops, can't get enough
Recently Purchased: A playard ! I've been a little picky in regards to what playard I wanted. Baby will be sleeping in our room in the beginning and I wanted something that would have more use then what a bassinet offers, something long term purchase wise. I knew I wanted a playard with a bassinet/newborn sleep option, and a change station/ compartment for supplies was also a requirement. I finally found and decided to buy the Ingenuity Washable Playard w/ Dream Centre in Sahara Burst. I like all the features and usages it offers, the colour scheme & reading reviews the washable feature will be much appreciated in the future


And... we've caught both cats sleeping in the middle bassinet part. Bella last week jumped in and was peaking through the mesh sides. Izzie was in there Saturday morning taking a short cat nap... bad kitties but yet they're so cute.


We attended the Outgrow Outplay sale a few weeks ago and scored a bunch of deals for super cheap ! Aden & Anais burp cloths, books, toys, washable breast pads, baby hangers, an exersaucer and this booster seat...



It's regular $50.00 from Babies r Us and we got it for $22.00 ! It's in perfect, mint shape condition ! It's funny because I ordered the one off Babies r Us the week before & cancelled the order. I'm sure glad I did !

I ordered this maxi skirt from Pink Blush Maternity Monday morning,

I found the print on Pinterest a long time ago and have always liked it. I figure I can wear it before & after ! I have a new found love for comfy, maxi skirts.

We also purchased the car seat this Saturday ! We went with the Maxi Cosi Mico AP in Devoted Black. I'm really happy with it and can't wait to use it !


The JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me fits perfectly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment