May 28, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesdays



I'm loving...

... the sun shining right now {even if I'm stuck in an office for 8 hours...}

... that we're going to my parents for supper tonight & then Neil has a slopitch game at 6:30pm

... the maternity t-shirts, tanks & shorts I got this weekend {I am LIVING in those shorts !}

... that my skin {face} has stayed clean & clear for some time now

... watermelon. can't.get.enough. + dairy queen soft serve ice cream, yum !

... the stroller we bought ! the Baby Jogger City Select !! too bad we can't use it for another 6+ months...

... that the change pad cover I ordered from Etsy weeks ago is here & just needs to be delivered !

... that the back pain I was experiencing has majority gone away. Not fun feeling uncomfortable throughout the day

... that is is Wednesday, which means Friday is 2 sleeps away

No comments:

Post a Comment