April 14, 2014

Thoughts of a Pregnant Woman

"I feel like I'm going to be sick.. never mind I'm fine, wait...."

"It's weird how I feel good and then minutes later I feel gross"

"I don't think I have to pee, but I probably should"

Husband: "want steak for supper ?" Wife: "are you trying to make me sick ?"

"I think I'm going to get grey bedding for the crib. But green would look good to. But grey is more calming & neautral. But a girl or boy can have green in the room. I could go bold, but then I could get sick of it." Etc., etc.

"When can I buy the car seat and stroller? I know which one I want already"

"I'm always tired... I feel so lame. Am I boring ?"

"We should invite someone over" half hour later... "I'm glad we didn't invite anyone, I'm going to bed"

Husband: "Are you going to bed ?" Wife: "No, I'm going to lay in bed and watch TV for a bit" End up going to sleep 10 minutes in

Brought to you by: some of my thoughts so far

No comments:

Post a Comment