April 7, 2014

Friday February 21st {5 Weeks}

One week ago today we found out we're pregnant ! I hope the next 5-6 weeks fly by just as fast as this last one did.

All of my baby related posts are being written and saved as a draft since it's way too early to publish and tell anyone. I'd like to document as much as I can even though there's really nothing there yet. We've nicked name baby Poppyseed {due to its size when we first found out}. Here's a little info on me & Poppyseed !

How Far Along: 5 weeks and 4 days {says my What to Expect App}
Symptoms: I get cramps in the afternoon/evening everyday. My boobs are a little sore {they really hurt during Zumba last night}
Gender: Unknown, and we won't be finding out
Weight Gain: Nothing so far {trying to lose while I can}
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Stretch Marks: None
Belly Button in or Out: In
Sleep: I've woken up earlier then the alarm a couple of mornings in a row. Otherwise sleeping good
Best Moment This Week: Going to the doctor to confirm Poppyseed is real
Worst Moment This Week: Running into my aunt & her husband while at the doctors {it wasn't the most awful situation, it was just funny/bad timing !}
Movement: None. Poppyseed is the size of a sweet pea right now so no movement to be expected
Queasy or Sick: Nope ! hopefully it stays that way
Looking Forward To: The weekend and Dallas getting home so we can tell him our exciting news !

Because we have been trying since August, I do have a few things purchased already:

My first baby purchase item was the ERGObaby carrier in Bamboo Forrest. I can't wait to use this at the lake or even around home

We picked up the Fisher Price Zen swing off Kijiji for a really good price

And I ordered the Aden + Anais Bamboo Moonlight swaddle blankets & crib sheet.  
{I'm actually wearing the far left one as a scarf today ! I found the idea on Instagram and it looks really cute !}
I know I shouldn't be buying anything yet, but all the items I have so far can be used whenever and are gender neutral. Can't help but be excited to baby shop !

No comments:

Post a Comment