April 21, 2014

14 Weeks

How Far Along: 14w1d
Symptoms: Thankfully majority of them have gone away. Still tired but not nearly as bad as I have recently been
Gender: Unknown, and we won't be finding out
Weight Gain: Was weighed this morning & I'm down from my last prenatal appointment
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new, but need to go shopping for some
Stretch Marks: None
Belly Button in or Out: In
Sleep: Not sleeping the best lately, toss & turn a lot
Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat this morning :))
Worst Moment This Week: Getting up too early on Friday & Saturday morning
Movement: Nope
Queasy or Sick: The morning sickness has gone away ! I changed taking my prenatal vitamin to suppertime instead of first thing in the morning it's helped ! {Thanks Krys for this !}
Looking Forward To: Our succulent class tomorrow night, getting my hair done Thursday night and heading to Edmonton w/ the hubs on Friday night !

No comments:

Post a Comment