March 26, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving...

... that the sun is out when I drive to work and doesn't go down for a long time afterwork

... that our Equinox is staying relatively clean {I HATE having a dirty vehicle}

... that we got to see our nephew on Friday, he is such a ham

... that it's been somewhat warm enough to wear flats & Sanuks again without my feet freezing

... that Neil agreed to buying a bed frame as our anniversary gifts to each other. I've wanted one for a while now but it always seems to get pushed to the back of the line on the purchasing list

... that my brother is coming over for supper tonight and hangout

... and that we're going to my parents for supper tomorrow to visit before they head out on a road trip friday

plus, Wednesday means it's closer to Friday !

No comments:

Post a Comment