March 3, 2014

Let's Dream, Shall We ?



I don't know where it came from, but the song "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" has popped into my head this morning. Now of course, no one in Saskatchewan is wishing or dreaming of anything snow related right now. So instead, I'm going to positive today, change the lyrics up & list the things I'm dreaming of right now.

"I'm dreaming of ... "

... a day on the golf course at the lake

... spending a really, hot Saturday afternoon in our backyard pool

... showing up at the lake on a Friday night, having a BBQ supper & having a fire at the campsite

... going for a walk in my Lululemon shorts & Sanuks

... wear flip flops & capris again

... the lake in general {see a trend of what I'm really dreaming of ?}

... fresh, juicy watermelon {yum !}

... the warm, warm sun tanning my skin

Now that it is March, I feel like we're almost there. Spring is almost here, not too much longer. I'm already starting a to-do list once the snow melts. Plant flowers this year is a big one, re-do the trim around the house, clean windows, spend lots of time outside and be at the lake as much as possible. No wedding planning, no weddings to attend, no graduations, no big birthday parties are happening this year will make my list that much easier to do !

No comments:

Post a Comment