February 14, 2014

Why We Work

We work because he knows I'm not a morning person so we don't "talk" in the mornings, but he always gives me a kiss and a "love you" goodbye.


We work because he knows I like junky reality tv and I don't mind that he's a gamer.


We work because we both love to escape to the lake every chance we get during the summer.


We work because he knows I'm a picky eater and I know he will eat anything {he has extra love for chipolte and mushrooms... and hot wings, and pizza... the list goes on}.


We work because when I want something crazy, I'll end up going through with it but he talks some sense into me and we come to an agreement.


We work because we never, ever bring up past problems. We deal with it and move on.


We work because when I'm quiet from being mad or upset, he gives me time and then comes to talk to me about it.


We work because we have the same ideas, same goals or same result 99% of the time.


We work because he mows the lawn or snow blows while I vacuum and do the laundry.


We work because we both love country music {especially Zac Brown Band}


We work because when I couldn't handle him being on the road, he changed jobs to keep our relationship. I will always be so grateful for that.


We work because when I'm being a complete goofball, he always laughs at me.


We work because we were made for each other. We honestly rarely fight, we enjoy hanging out at home with our 2 kitties, we love each others families and we are always supportive of each other.


Happy 1st married Valentines to my forever valentine, my husband & best friend, love you !


{linked up with The Life of Bon}

1 comment:

  1. This so precious!! Have a great Valentine's Day with your HUSBAND!! :)

    ReplyDelete