February 25, 2014

A "Tired" Tuesday Rant



I am tired of winter.

I am tired of living in Saskatchewan during this winter season.

I am tired of having static hair every time I put on or take off my winter jacket.

I am tired of wearing a winter jacket.

I am tired of it being so cold that we have to sleep with 2 huge blankets.

I am tired of it being so cold that the thought of leaving the house makes me miserable.

I am tired of checking the weather forecast and the temperature with the windchill is minus 30 - 40 something.

I am tired of driving to work in the dark {it is starting to get a little light out, but not much}.

I never thought I would say this, but I am tired of wearing sweaters every.single.day to stay warm.

I am tired and so done with winter. I need the lake season to begin.

This post was brought to you by the b*tchiness I'm feeling in regards to winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment