January 17, 2014

Who Am I?

I am... 23 years old
I want... to have a baby
I have... a husband and 2 cats
I wish... I was back in Mexico
I hate... the smell of pasta sauce
I fear... we won't get pregnant
I hear... people talking in the drafting room
I search... for lip balm in my purse everyday
I wonder... when the snow will go away
I regret... not cleaning the house earlier in the week
I love... my family
I ache... for some answers & clarification
I always... check Instagram first thing in the morning
I usually... have a list on my phone for something
I am not... the most confident person
I dance...when a good song comes on, for instance, in our living room last night
I sing... in the car often, even with my husband around
I never... drink coffee
I sometimes... wish I was still friends with certain people
I cry... when my feelings are hurt or when I'm frustrated
I am not always... the most patient person
I lose... at golf, most of the time
I am confused... by math
I need... to start eating better & work out
I should... really start eating better & working out

{post idea from: Running on Happiness}

No comments:

Post a Comment