January 22, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving...

... that it's cold enough outside to keep my Equinox clean for more than a day

... the new accent cabinet I bought from Target yesterday & that it works perfectly to hold our decorative drinking glasses, wine glasses & salads bowls {that's all I have in it for now}

... that we get to have the Walkers over on Saturday {golf in the garage for the guys, a movie for the boys and visiting for Krys & I}

... the new pillows I ordered online from Etsy and a few decorative wall pieces off Umbra {they're not here yet, but I'm excited to receieve them !}

... my new hair {cut & colour last night}

... & finally that we get to see our nephew tonight !!!

{here's a sneak peak photo of the pillows I ordered, I chose 3 patterns... can you guess which ones ?}

No comments:

Post a Comment