January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

Another year gone, another new year here.

2013 was a very, very big year for us!

The biggest & most important thing that happened was Neil & I got married on May 25th. We got engaged on August 19, 2011 and I had been counting down until May 25, 2013 for a long, long time. I couldn't wait for midnight to strike on New Years Eve 2012. It was the best day of 2013 and of my life! It's crazy to think that in just over 4 months it will already be our first wedding anniversary.

Other notable things for 2013 were:

.. our nephew was baptized in January & we were named his Godparents, such an honour
.. my mom & bridesmaids put on a bridal shower & stagette for me
.. Neil got to celebrate with the boys on his stag
.. my brother graduated from highschool & went to Cuba
.. we spent pretty much every weekend at the lake & got to use our Pink Panther golf cart a lot
.. Neil was a best man for his brothers wedding in July, I was a bridesmaid for my cousins wedding in November
.. Neil & I went to Banff for our honeymoon & Las Vegas in August. I got to fulfill an item on my bucket list and see Celine Dion!

there were so many more wonderful things we did and got to be a part of in 2013. It was a big year for us as well as family members. I really have no complaints for 2013 and can only hope 2014 brings many more good memories.

Happy New Year to everyone, wishing you only but the best!
Terrai

No comments:

Post a Comment