November 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...

... that the Riders are playing Sunday in the Grey Cup! Go Riders!

... that I get to wear a chunky, knit scarf during the day because of the cold weather

... that I get to have my hair coloured & cut tonight {yay!}

... that we are going Christmas shopping on Saturday & plan on stopping to grab a cupcake at Crave

... that our nephews first birthday party is next Saturday {going to be so fun!}

... the UGG slippers my hubby bought me

... that Bella stays inside all evening because it's too cold out & I don't have to worry about her while she's gone

... that friends of ours welcomed a baby girl this morning {Congrats B & K!}

... that my favourite show Scandal is on tomorrow night!!!

... & finally that it's Wednesday which makes Friday that much closer


No comments:

Post a Comment