October 11, 2013

What I've Been Up To



What have I {or we} been up to lately?

Things aren't in crazy mode yet. Every weekend after this there's something going on. Last Saturday N & I had a run around day. We had an appointment Saturday for immunization shots. We are planning on going away in January so it was time to update our shots. We had quite a few funny situations with the nurse, but over all it went good. Unfortunately our arms were sore alll week. Such a pain when you wake up in the morning stiff & sore. It's finally feeling better.

{Sunday} I got to hang out with my sister in law & nephew! We went to the Zoo & grabbed lunch afterwards. It was a lot of fun to see what kind of animals we have here. I haven't been there in years & I actually didn't know what our Zoo had. I think I had more fun then O did. Always enjoying hanging out with those two!

The rest of the week included supper with N's side of the family, cleaning up around home, getting my hair done {thank god, it was about time} & looking forward to the long weekend!

Now the next few weekends should make it a busy/interesting month:

{Thanksgiving Weekend - Oct 12th}
{Papa's Birthday Party - Oct 19th}
{Ball Windup/ Potluck - Oct 26th}
{Matt & Bailey's Wedding! - Nov 2nd}

are the things I'm looking forward to!

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy eating lots of good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment