October 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend



What a great long weekend we had! Lots of sleeping in, time with family, time just at home to relax and hangout. Love those kind of weekends.

{Friday} Night Neil & I went to a Blades Game as a date night. It's been a while since we've gone & we received free tickets from my boss. Blades won, 2-1!

{Saturday} Was spent at my mom and dads. It was just the 5 of us for the day & it was so much fun! Mom & I did some running around, we all watched the Rider game, had supper & hung out for the evening. Lots of laughs, lots of good food & dessert. It was one of the best Thanksgiving we've had!


{Sunday} Was a free day for us. I went out and picked up some Bath & Body Works goodies, got some groceries, picked up some makeup & then headed home for the afternoon. My brother came over for the day & stayed the night, my mom came over for the evening & Brad came over to play the golf sim with Neil. It was just a nice day to do whatever we needed to do & hang out around home.

{Monday} We had brunch at Neils parents place and afterwards I got to go shopping with my sister in law & nephew. What a performer he is while sitting in his car seat & heading out. He was such a good sport while we were at the mall for a bit. He was ready for a nap & just hung out with us until it was time to go. I've really enjoyed spending so much time with them lately! It's crazy to see how fast he's growing & the personality he's developing.

I have so much to be thankful for. I really am truly lucky. I am so thankful for being married to a funny, loving, helpful wonderful man & I get to spend each day with. I am so thankful for the relationship with my parents & brother. I so enjoy spending time with them, having fun & laughing with them every time. I am thankful for my job & the company I work for, not a lot of people get this lucky. I am just very, very thankful for everything in my life.

I didn't snap very many photos this weekend, but I always have my camera near by when Bella is being cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment