October 2, 2013

Midweek Confessions

I confess that I have worn leggings & boots 3 times this week to work {yes that makes it everyday this week & yes, they were 3 separate clean pairs of leggings}. My favourite, favourite outfits are leggings, boots, oversized sweaters & loose tees. Dressy enough for work yet cozy & comfy to wear all day. Love the fall clouds & coolness.

I confess that my sister in law & nephew surprising me with a visit yesterday at work WAS THE BEST! I get so excited when I get the chance to see our nephew {and he's our godson}. He just melts my heart in so many ways & I am so lucky to be his auntie!

I confess that I am so ready to sleep in Saturday morning. I don't know why but I've been sleeping like garage lately & it's driving me crazy! I'm not the type of person who operates well on little sleep. And as far as I know we only have 1 appointment Saturday afternoon so I really have no need to rush in the morning, bonus.

I confess that I like to shop online. If I tend to be "bored" I always seem to find something that would be perfect to use, or wear, or have right now BUT, we have made a commitment to keep our credit cards clean so I find something I want to buy, add it to my shopping bag, and then I close the link. It's sad I know, but if I can't actually buy it, I want to see what it would cost if I did.

I leave with some cute pictures of Bella napping on our deck Sunday afternoon, what a goof.


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment