September 6, 2013

Fridays Make Me Happy



Even though it was a "short" work week, Friday took some time getting here. Getting back into the groove of things to do around home, catching up on laundry & cleaning, waking up early after sleeping in for a week... it's tough!

Tuesday night Neil & I celebrated our 6 year anniversary by going to Earls for supper. Their fettuccine alfredo dish is my absolute FAVE! No place can compare to it so I was pretty excited to have that for supper. My thoughtful husband also sent a dozen roses to me at work, such a romantic man thanks love xo.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful! Tonight we are heading to the lake which will probably be our last time for the year. Dad is bringing the golf carts home & shutting down the campsite next weekend. This summer has been great spending our weekends at the lake with family, going golfing, laughs around fires but I am pretty excited to spend weekends at home for the fall. And I'm sure once the snow starts to show up, I'll be wishing it was still lake season & we weren't stuck at home. Funny how that works out.

3.25 hours left to go. Lucky office guys are at a golf tournament this afternoon while 3 of us are stuck here at the quiet office. Oh well, it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment