August 8, 2013

Internation Cat Day

Today, is a very special day in the world of animals.

It is International Cat Day or World Cat Day. Launched in 2002, World Cat Day brings awareness and information about how cats give both love and companionship to their owners.

As I've stated in a recent post, everyone knows I'm the crazy cat lady. I can't help it. I have a love for animals & especially our 2 kitties Bella & Izzie. Bella & Izzie honestly show that they love & need us everyday &  it's our job to do the same for them. Each morning Bella loves to cuddle Neil in bed, Izzie squeaks & gets excited when Neil heads downstairs to get ready for the day, Bella always has to lay on top of me to cuddle before we go to bed. It may sound crazy or weird but these things mean a lot to Neil & I. Anyone with any kind of pet needs to remember this daily & not neglect their pets. So in honour of World Cat Day, I leave the rest of this post with photos of our 2 fur babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment