August 19, 2013

Going to be a Good Week

I'm usually not excited for Monday mornings but I can't help but be a little happy this morning. A lot of good stuff to look forward to this week! First off I had a great weekend! It's seriously been so long since we had a weekend at home so I got to sleep in, clean the house, hang in the pool, go to Folkfest with friends. It was soo nice.

 
 {while Neil was @ the lake golfing, I got to do this}

 {+28, a Bacardi Breezer + the pool, it was heaven}

 {Sunday night: blanket, cool house & the movie UP}

Today marks 2 years since we got engaged. It's nothing to actually celebrate but it's an important date to me. It was one of the best moments of my life & will always be a special memory for us.

Wednesday night we are going for supper to my parents followed by Neils slo pitch game {also get to go get mom an iPhone, woo!}.

Friday is my birthday {woot woot! Neil bought me new glasses that I realllly wanted as an early birthday gift, thanks love xo} and this week is our last week of work before holidays!! We leave for Vegas Sunday at 6am! I can't wait to go! It's our first official vacation together! We are soo looking forward to it. The next week or 2 are actually going to be very busy. I'll have to give a full update once things are back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment