July 23, 2013

A Prince Was Born

Now we don't live anywhere close to London, England. The Royals really don't have much to do with our lives {I guess the Queen is important to Canada, but not mine of Neils life I mean} but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about the newborn Prince!

I had the Royal Baby Monitor feed on all day yesterday and all morning today waiting to see the action happening at the Lindo Wing of St.Mary's Hospital and Buckingham Palace.

I have to admit I love Kate Middleton. She's beautiful, seems so down to earth, fashionable. It's so exciting to see a part of history being made as well as their family starting. You have to wonder what she feels growing up a "commonwealth" and living the life of a Royal.

Anyways, welcome to the world little Prince! Can't wait to find out your name & see how cute you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment